Thursday 23 September 2010

Face study

This is just a quick sketch I did of Summer Glau of 'Firefly' and 'that-Terminator-show-I-never-bothered-with' fame... She's also supposed to be voicing Supergirl in one of the many direct-to-DVD animated movies DC's been putting out. I don't know, does she really have that distinctive a voice? Although, a quick skim through the credits of previous DCU animated movies reveals an average of at least one actor from a Joss Whedon project per film... Maybe there's a quota to fill or something. 

ANYWAY, I'm trying to get a little more practice at drawing faces after yesterday's fiasco, and although I took waaaaay less time with this drawing, I like it much better. I guess you could also say that it's a study for a character I have in mind... You COULD say, if you wanted to. But I don't see why you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment