Tuesday 26 October 2010

Halloween SCAREblog- Day 24 (Braindead)

Ok, we're now two days behind... How did that happen? Actually, I know exactly how it happened. Things right now are super stressful, yesterday I just could not draw for the life of me. Over the next day or two, stress levels will either dramatically rise or drop, so that should be bags of fun, right? It would be awesome if it could just be Christmas right now and all these issues had already sorted themselves out.

Well, that's the first whiny post... Today the 'McD! Sketchblog' became a real man in the eyes of the blogging community.

So yeah, today's drawing is of the Kung Fu Priest from 'Braindead'. He has a name in the film, but I prefer to just call him Kung Fu Priest. I knew I wanted to include 'Braindead' as one of the drawings of the day, but I wasn't sure what to do with it. Then I remembered this dude. This is a lot rougher than what I would usually post, but yeah... Stressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment