Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween SCAREblog- Day 28 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

First of three posts today (hopefully). Doug Jones as one of the Gentlemen, from the Buffy episode 'Hush'. I actually had another idea for a Buffy-related drawing that I was gonna do, but I knew something like this would be much quicker, which is important since I need to catch up...

This episode won some awards and stuff, and even people who weren't that into the show will know about "that one where everyone loses their voice" and as such it tends to be regarded as being the best Buffy ever got, which I'd say is debatable... As a stand-alone episode, 'Hush' is pretty strong, which definitely works in it's favour, as opposed something like 'Passion', where you need to be more familiar with the characters to get the full impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment